How do I exchange or return an item?
We'll pretty much exchange anything for another size, color, etc. We just ask that you contact us for a Return Authorization and ship the item(s) back to us within 7 days. We'll get your replacement out to you as soon as we receive your return. You will be responsible for return shipping charges. If an exchange won't do, we will refund your order so long as you contact us for a Return Authorization and return the item in its original, unworn/unused condition within 7 days. Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
In the rare case a product defect comes to light after the 7 days but in less than 60 days, we will, at our discretion, offer an exchange for an identical product (or, if an identical product is not available, a mutually acceptable substitute or store credit).
Reasons we are likely to deny your exchange or refund:
1) You wadded your muddy kilt up into a ball and left it in your trunk for 2 months, and now it 'smells funny'.
2) You ordered and wore the kilt for a wedding, and now you 'really don't need a kilt anymore', so want a full refund.
3) You wore your kilt all of last year, but now that you've lost/gained 50 lbs it doesn't fit, you want to exchange it.
4) You wore boxers under your kilt and feel shamed into returning it.
5) It was a special order/custom made item (i.e. our made to order wool line), those are non-returnable orders which cannot be cancelled after they are placed due to being one-off specially made items.
--Those are all true stories, by the way. Ok, maybe I made up #4. I think in general our policies are pretty darn reasonable. If in doubt let us know what's going on and we'll work with you on a resolution.
Shipping charges are non-refundable on returns.