Campbell Ancient Premium Kilt
- Traditional Tartan, Pleated to Sett.
- Premium Quality, 16 Ounce Acrylic or Acrylic Blend, the perfect weight for any season.
- May contain wool.
- Pleats are stitched down from waist to hip for a tailored fit.
- Standard 24" Length.
- Order based on your ACTUAL waist measurement, not your jean size.
- See Measuring guide in FAQ’s.
Septs of Clan Campbell include: Arthur, MacArtair, MacArthur, MacCarter, Bannatyne, Ballantyne, Blanton, Brunton, Burnes, Burness, Burnett, Burns, Caddell, Cadell, Calder, Calvert, Camp Connochie, Conochie, MacConachie, MacConchie, MacConnechy, MacConochie, Denoon, Denune, Gibbon, Gibson, MacGibbon, MacGubbin, Harres, Harris, Hawes, Haws, Hawson, Hastings, Isaac, Isaacs, Kemp, Kissack, Kissock, MacIsaac, MacKessack, MacKessock, MacKissock, Iverson, Macever, Macgure, MacIver, MacIvor, Macure, Orr, Ure, Kellar, Keller, Maceller, MacKellar (also McKellar), McKerrow, Lorne, McGilekeyr (also Gilkie,Gilkey), Louden, Loudon, Loudoun, Lowden, Lowdon, MacColm, MacColmbe, MacLaws, MacLehose, MacTause, MacTavish, MacThomas, Riddell, Taweson, Tawesson, Thomas, Thomason, Thompson, Thomson, MacDermid, MacDermott, MacDiarmid, MacElvie, MacKelvie, MacGlasrich, MacKerlie, MacNichol, MacNocaird, MacOran, Macowen, MacPhedran, MacPhederain, Paterson, MacPhun, Moore, Muir, Ochiltree, Pinkerton, Tanner, Tonner, Torrie, Torry,