MacKenzie Hunting Premium Kilt
- Traditional Tartan, Pleated to Sett.
- Premium Quality Kilt, 16 Ounce Acrylic blend, the perfect weight for any season.
- Pleats are stitched down from waist to hip for a tailored fit.
- Standard 24" Length.
- Order based on your ACTUAL waist measurement, not your jean size. Please see measuring guide in the FAQ's.
- Sizes 34-48 are normally in stock in this tartan. We can custom order to your waist and/or length measurements at no extra charge. Choose the special order option above and input your measurements at checkout. Special orders take 4-8 weeks for delivery.
- Our mission is to get your order out to your quickly, and many standard orders ship within a few business days. As a specialty retailer stocking thousands of kilts in over 100 different tartans, we are constantly restocking and therefore ask that you allow 2+ weeks for shipment. If you need your order by a certain date please let us know when ordering. Thank you!
- Names associated with Clan MacKenzie include Charles, Charleson, Clunes, Clunies, Cromarty, Cross, Iverach, Iverson, Ivory, Kenneth, Kennethson, Kinnach, Kynoch, MacAweeney, MacBeolain, MacConnach, MacKenna, MacKenney, MacKenzie, MacKerlich, MacKinna, MacKinney, MacKinnie, MacMurchie, MacMurchy, MacQueenie, MacThearliach, MacVanish, MacVennie, MacVinish, MacVinnie, MacWeeny, macWhinnie, McAweeney, McBeolain, McConnach, McKenna, McKenney, McKenzie, McKerlich, McKinna, McKinney, McKinnie, McMurchie, McMurchy, McQeenie, McThearliach, McVanish, McVennie, McVinish, McVinnie, McWeeny, McWhinnie, Murchie, Murchison, Smart, Tuach