MacLean of Duart Hunting Kilt
- Traditional Tartan, Pleated to Sett.
- Premium Quality Kilt, 16 Ounce Acrylic blend, the perfect weight for any season.
- Pleats are stitched down from waist to hip for a tailored fit.
- Standard 24" Length.
- Order based on your ACTUAL waist measurement, not your jean size. Please see measuring guide in the FAQ's.
- Sizes 34-48 are normally in stock in this tartan. We can custom order to your waist and/or length measurements at no extra charge. Choose the special order option above and input your measurements at checkout. Special orders take 4-8 weeks for delivery.
- Our mission is to get your order out to your quickly, and many standard orders ship within a few business days. As a specialty retailer stocking thousands of kilts in over 100 different tartans, we are constantly restocking and therefore ask that you allow 2+ weeks for shipment. If you need your order by a certain date please let us know when ordering. Thank you!
- Names associated with Clan MacLean include Beath, Beaton, Black, Lean, MacBeath, MacBheath, MacBeth, Macilduy, MacLergain, MacRankin, MacVeagh, MacVey, Rankin