Barclay Modern Tartan Kilts by Highland Kilt Company
Introducing our high-quality Barclay Modern Premium Kilt, perfect for any occasion that calls for traditional Scottish attire. Made with premium materials and expert craftsmanship, this kilt is designed to provide both comfort and style.
Crafted from acrylic blend material, this kilt is both soft and durable, ensuring it will last for years to come. It features a classic Barclay Modern tartan pattern in shades including yellow and black.
This kilt features a traditional design that includes pleats at the back and a flat front apron, with a stylish buckle closure that adds an extra touch of sophistication.
Whether you're attending a wedding, a formal event, or simply looking to embrace your Scottish heritage, this kilt is the perfect choice. It's comfortable, stylish, and expertly crafted to provide you with a timeless look that you'll love to wear time and time again.
So why wait? Add this classic kilt to your wardrobe today and experience the comfort and style of traditional Scottish attire.
- Barclay Modern Tartan Kilt
- Traditional Tartan, Pleated to Sett.
- Premium Quality, 16 Ounce Acrylic, the perfect weight for any season.
- Pleats are stitched down from waist to hip for a tailored fit.
- Standard 24" Length.
- Order based on your ACTUAL waist measurement, not your jean size.
- See Measuring guide in FAQ’s.
- Our goal is to get your order to you as quickly as we can. Our staff processes most standard orders within 1-2 business days. If you need your order by a specific date, please tell us know when ordering so we can be certain we can meet your deadline.
- Sizes 34-42 are normally in stock. We can custom order to your waist and length measurements at no extra charge, choose the special order option and input your measurements at checkout. Special orders take 4-8 weeks for delivery.
Septs of Clan Barclay include
Ardrossan, Barclay, Barclaye, Barclet, Barckley, Barckly, Barclye, Barcula, Barkla, Barklaw, Barklay, Barkley, Barkly, Barraclough, Berclay, Bercley, Berclie, Berekele, Berkeley, Berkley, Tollie, Tolley, Towie, Towy, and Tullie