Buchanan Muted Tartan Kilts Premium Kilts Highland Kilt Company
Introducing our high-quality Buchanan Muted Premium Kilt, perfect for any occasion that calls for traditional Scottish attire. Made with premium materials and expert craftsmanship, this kilt is designed to provide both comfort and style.
Crafted from acrylic blend material, this kilt is both soft and durable, ensuring it will last for years to come. It features a classic Buchanan Muter tartan pattern in rustic shades.
This kilt features a traditional design that includes pleats at the back and a flat front apron, with a stylish buckle closure that adds an extra touch of sophistication.
Whether you're attending a wedding, a formal event, or simply looking to embrace your Scottish heritage, this kilt is the perfect choice. It's comfortable, stylish, and expertly crafted to provide you with a timeless look that you'll love to wear time and time again.
So why wait? Add this classic kilt to your wardrobe today and experience the comfort and style of traditional Scottish attire.
- Traditional Tartan, Pleated to Sett.
- Premium Quality Kilt, 16 Ounce Acrylic, the perfect weight for any season.
- May contain wool.
- Pleats are stitched down from waist to hip for a tailored fit.
- Standard 24" Length.
- Order based on your ACTUAL waist measurement, not your jean size. Please see measuring guide in the FAQ's.
- Sizes 34-42 are normally in stock in this tartan. We can custom order to your waist and/or length measurements at no extra charge. Choose the special order option above and input your measurements at checkout. Special orders take 4-8 weeks for delivery.
- Our mission is to get your order out to your quickly, and many standard orders ship within a few business days. As a specialty retailer stocking thousands of kilts in over 100 different tartans, we are constantly restocking and therefore ask that you allow 2+ weeks for shipment. If you need your order by a certain date please let us know when ordering. Thank you!
Septs of Clan Buchanan include: Coleman, Dewar, Dow, Gibbs, Gibson, Gibbs, Harper, Leavy, MacKinlay, MacMorris, MacMurphy, Master, Masterson, Morris, Richardson, RIsk, Rusk, Walters, Waters, Watson, Watt, and more.